Friday, August 17, 2012

All Time Low - Remembering Sunday ft. Juliet Simms


He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past two in the morningHe hasn't been sober for days
Leaning now into the breeze remembering SundayHe falls to his knees, they had breakfast togetherBut two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs
Now this place seems familiar to himShe pulled on his hand with a devilish grinShe led him upstairs, she led him upstairsLeft him dying to get in
Forgive me, I'm trying to findMy calling, I'm calling at nightI don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl?She's been running through my dreamsAnd it's driving me crazy, it seemsI'm gonna ask her to marry me
And even though she doesn't believe in loveHe's determined to call her bluffWho could deny these butterflies?They're filling his gut
Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar facesHe pleads though he triesBut he's only deniedNow he's dying to get inside
Forgive me, I'm trying to findMy calling, I'm calling at nightI don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl?She's been running through my dreamsAnd it's driving me crazy, it seemsI'm gonna ask her to marry me
There's a neighbor said, she moved awayFunny how it rained all dayI didn't think much of it thenBut it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see nowThat all of these clouds are following meIn my desperate endeavorTo find my whoever, wherever she may be
I'm not coming back, I've done something so terribleI'm terrified to speak but you'd expect that from meI'm mixed up, I'll be bluntNow the rain is just washing you out of my hair
And out of my mind, keeping an eye on the worldSo many thousands of feet off the groundI'm over you now, I'm at home in the cloudsTowering over your head
Well I guess I'll go home nowI guess I'll go home nowI guess I'll go home nowI guess I'll go home



* have you seen this girl? *

p/s : tangkap cintan dengan lagu ni :DD
oh ya, nak tgok video pause lah payphone default music blog ni ok
papaii

No comments:

Post a Comment